Our baby is 7 months old today! Seven. WHAT! He’s finally sleeping and I’m exhausted and House of Cards is back, so… Happy seven months little dude! Mama’s gonna go have some PJ time.
- Still hates napping. Still wakes 2-4 times a night.
- Tons of “soldier crawling.”
- First snow!!
- Smiles all the time. This kid has the BEST smile.
- Started going for runs with dad in the new BOB stroller.
- Tries repeatedly to eat electrical cords.
- Entertained by ribbons, funny faces, and my crazy songs.
- Started solids. Sweet potatoes, homemade brown rice cereal. Hates them both. Decided he’ll stick with milk until college. (NOT!)
- Favorite toy is a baby banana toothbrush.
- Favorite “word” is DAAADADADADA.
- Officially outgrew his Size 0 Ragababes.
- Clothing size: 6-12 Months.
Misha is currently alseep in his crib for the night. Or at least, for the next ten minutes.